We are a passionate people using our life experiences and professional expertise to benefit society. We ensure that the maternal reproductive and adolescent sexual rights are guaranteed and youths are empowered to rise up to their full potentials.
To build a responsive society where sexual and reproductive rights are guaranteed
Adinya Arise Foundation will achieve the vision through:
- Research and Advocacy
- Maternal and Adolescence Sexual Health Interventions (education, community-based solidarity health insurance, trauma management, etc)
- Life skills education
- Organizational Capacity Development (programming, M&E for learning and sustainability, self-assessment and change management)
- To provide research-based evidence on issues of topical concern for advocacy and intervention aimed at improving health and the overall well-being of mothers and youths;
- To engage in maternal and adolescent sexual health interventions that will guarantee Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights;
- To engage in youth development through life-skill education and volunteerism;
- To provide training support to improve civil society expertise in the implementation of programmes necessary for maternal and adolescent reproductive health as well as youth development.
- Sanctity of life